- The M5000 / 5100 is a medium frame sized, hydraulic roller bearing gear motor.
- The M5000 / 5100 series gear motor is built from cast iron ensuring a strong and long lasting product, which can stand the most robust applications. Single & multiple units are available as per your requirements.
- Viton and severe duty seals are available if required.
- A wide range of different displacements are available for the M5000 / 5100 series.
- The pressure loaded wear plates of the motor, provides you with a high efficient product.
- A wide range of configurable mounting, shaft and porting options are available to suit your unique requirements.
- Compatible with Mineral Oil, Water Glycol, Invert Emulsion & Fire Resistant fluids.
- Spare parts available from stock, such as seal kits, flanges, shafts and individual motor sections enabling a fast turnaround for you if required.
Our Service to you
- We machine, build from stock and test the M5000 / 5100 gear motors on site, to ensure the highest quality and that a workable product is delivered to you. The M5000 / 5100 gear motor also comes with a 12 month warranty.
- We aim to always supply the best competitive price for this product. Your welcome to provide us with a guide price to see if we can price match it.
- In the event your product breaks down in the first 12 months, please CONTACT US so we can discuss your warranty rights with you.
- In the event of an emergency or you have a machine breakdown; we can supply this product to you with a 24 / 48 turnaround.
Customers of ours have used this gear motor in applications such as:
- Lifting applications
But can be applied to a wide range of mobile machinery within a variety of industries.
The M5000 / 5100 can be supplied as an ATEX gear pump if required. ATEX Group I & II certification is required, if the product will be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
ATEX gear motors are ideally suited for applications in the mining, oil & gas industry.
Mounting, Drive Shaft, Porting Options
Product Coding Example
Recommended Operating Conditions
- Fluid viscosity, normal operating conditions 16 – 220 cst.
- Fluid temperature should not exceed 65 deg C.
- Fluid cleanliness, 10 micron filter with Beta 200 rating is recommended.
- Inlet pressure; for best operation with mineral oil, pressure should not exceed minus 0.237 BAR (7 in HG).