Gear Motors M197 Series
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 39000 INR
- High Pressure
- Product Type
- Hydraulic Gear Motors , Other
- Single Phase
- 2000 RPM
- Starting Type
- Electric Start
Gear Motors M197 Series:
The M197 series is a small to medium displacement, high pressure bushing gear motor from SHRI SHYAM HYDRAULICS.
16 - 65.5
1/2" - 2"
Max PSI / BAR:
4500 / 310
600 - 2400
Free Technical Downloads
- The M197 is a small to medium frame sized, hydraulic bushing gear motor with high pressure capabilities.
- The M197 series gear motor is built from cast iron ensuring a strong and long lasting product, which can stand the most robust applications. Single & multiple units are available as per your requirements.
- The pressure loaded wear plates of the motor, provides you with a high efficient product.
- A wide range of configurable mounting, shaft and porting options are available to suit your unique requirements.
- Compatible with Mineral Oil, Water Glycol, Invert Emulsion & Fire Resistant fluids.
- Spare parts available from stock, such as seal kits, flanges, shafts and individual motor sections enabling a fast turnaround for you if required.
Our Service to you
- We machine, build from stock and test the M197 gear motor on site, to ensure the highest quality and a workable product is delivered to you. The M197 gear motor also comes with a 12 month warranty.
- In the event your product breaks down in the first 12 months, please CONTACT US so we can discuss your warranty rights with you.
- In the event of an emergency or you have a machine breakdown; we can supply this product to you with a 24 / 48 turnaround.
Customers of ours have used this gear motor in applications such as:
- Refuse Trucks
But can be applied to a wide range of mobile machinery within a variety of industries.
The M197 can be supplied as an ATEX gear motor if required. ATEX Group I & 11 approval is required, if the product will be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
ATEX gear motors are ideally suited for applications in the mining, oil & gas industry.
Mounting, Drive Shaft, Porting Options
Product Coding Example
Recommended Operating Conditions
- Fluid viscosity, normal operating conditions 9 – 220 cst.
- Fluid temperature should not exceed 82 deg C for mineral oil or 57 deg. C for water glycol.
- Fluid cleanliness, 10 micron filter with Beta 200 rating is recommended.
- Inlet pressure; for best operation with mineral oil, pressure should not exceed minus 0.237 BAR (7 in HG) or with water glycol, minus 0.101 BAR (3 in HG)
Weights & Dimensions
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Pieces Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India